Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Future Husband and Wife

Still Monday
So we totally over booked ourselves for this day but we still had a great time visiting with everyone. After leaving Jason and Lindy's we meet up with our friend's Bryon and Kathy. They have a beautiful little girl, Lilli, that's a few months older than Kaiden. These 2 have always gotten along so good and me and Kathy always say it'd be great if they got married one day. Lilli is the smartest girl for her age and she amazes me all the time. We meet up at their house and talked while we were inside the car for a minute and then we all went out to eat. While Lillie was getting into their car she tells Kathy that she wants to sit next to Kaiden b/c he's so cute! Is that not adorable! So luckily all the kids did really well for sitting at a restaurant and it was so fun to see Kaiden and Lilli interact. They would hear pieces of mine and Kathy's conversation and start having their own. At one point Kathy was telling me how much her kids love noodles and I said that Kaiden won't even eat spaghetti anymore. So Kaiden goes on to ask Lilli (in his sweet little voice) "Lilli do you like noodles?"
Lilli- "Oh yea I love noodles!"
Kid- "Oh I don't like noodles!"
Lilli and Kid start giggling
Kid- "Do you like lemons?"
Lilli- "No I don't like lemons they're too sour. Yuck!"
Kid- "I like lemons because they're sour!"
followed by more giggling
We had the best time just listening to them. It was great seeing them talk so easily to one another...maybe they are meant to be!
While we were finishing up dinner the 2 of them just played and laughed behind the table. When Lilli had to use the restroom Kaiden was so devastated that she was leaving. I had to explain she was just going to potty and she would be right back.
Unfortunately Joey isn't as fond of Kalli. Poor Kal she' just a little too aggressive. I think she'll have a complex before long b/c she gets so excited to play with kids her size but she ends up being too rough and scares them off! One of the disadvantages of having an older brother I guess!

No comments: