Thursday, July 17, 2008

Saturday May 31

I'm back to blogging about my Utah trip-I know I'm still not done!! So when Carmen was in town we took the day and did some shopping in Park City. It was fun but neither one of us found cute stuff for us only the kids. Poor Kal had gotten a little virus from Elizabeth and I had to buy her some new outfits mainly b/c of her diaper exploding. Luckily the kids took a nap on the way home and then it was off to have dinner at my friend Janell's house. I've known Janell since my early primary years and we were roommates in college. She's the one who introduced me to Joe-I'm not sure if I should thank her or hit her! :)I was very excited to meet Janell's hubby Dan and he's a sweet heart and definitely knows how to burn some chicken on the grill! But it was still delicious. Bobby, Janell's little bro, also came over to hang out. Sorry Joan I don't know why Nell didn't include you in on the party!I hate that I didn't get any pictures except for Bobby showing Kaiden and Kalli, Dan's pet lizard. I can't remember her name but i was very shocked that Janell had a pet lizard in her house!

No comments: