Thursday, July 3, 2008

Dino Museum

Tues May 27
Me and Amanda took the kids and meet up with Nicole at the Dinosaur Museum in Thanksgiving Point. Lucky for us we got discounts since Nicole is a member- thanks cole! The kids had a lot of fun just running around and the highlight was playing in the sandy water. I wish I would of had a stranger take a picture of all of us at the sand pond b/c me and Amanda had the girls in our arms playing in the water while Nicole was holding Kara next to us and the boys playing all around us too. We had a great time and me and Amanda enjoyed some yummy lunch next door before heading home to get ready for our Girl's Night Out! That post will have to wait another night...it's time for bed!
Scott, Brock, and KidKalli was all for the free Dinosaur rides!

Kaiden had to join in too!The girls watching Thomas the Train videos on Amanda's lap. I'm not sure if Elizabeth was very happy about sharing momma's lap!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

I loved the dinosaur museum when we went. It's a lot of fun for the little kids. Hayden still talks about it. You guys did a ton in Utah, did you take a chance to rest?! =) I guess you're like me, when you get a chance to go back you try to do everything at least once to make up for everything you miss.

amy said...

I am glad you are committed to blogging again. Looks like you had a fun time while you were out here.