Thursday, July 17, 2008

KaPatrick!

I worked with Patrick at MyFamily.com up until I had Kaiden. We instantly became great friends and he always had me laughing. As supervisors we sat right next to each other and I remember we were both so bummed when we had to move desks! But we probably played more than worked when we sat by each other anyway. We still keep in touch and it was great meeting up with him for lunch. We ate at Guru's which is where Joe and I had our 1st date almost 8 years ago! Thanks KaPatrick for a fun day! (Somewhere along the way I started calling him KaPatrick not sure why but as far as I'm concerned it's his name now!)

1 comment:

amy said...

Holy crap, you've done lots of blogging! You had a non stop, fun trip while you were out here. I haven't seen Patrick in forever. I am glad you had a great trip out here.