Thursday, January 8, 2009

It Ain't Over Yet!

The day after Christmas the kids got a package from Uncle Mark, Auntie Sharon and their cousins. It came at the perfect time b/c the kids were already wanting to open more presents. I don't' even think they really cared about getting more toys its more of the fun in opening a gift. I can't say I blame them b/c I LOVE to open presents as well...I just don't get very many! (hint hint to whomever is reading this!!)Well we had just had a long day of black Friday shopping and lunch at Chick-fil-a so it was great to have the kids in a good mood the second we walked in the door. Kaiden got a firetruck thing with all kinds of cool gadgets and some fun sea creatures. Kalli got a new baby doll in which she absolutely LOVES! She also opened a cute Precious Moments dish set. She doesn't use it for real food b/c she's constantly wanting to serve her play food on it instead. Either way it gets a lot of use. They were also nice enough and didn't forget about me and Joe. We got a new Battle of the Sexes Game that I'll be kicking butt at real soon! Thanks again Auntie Sharon and the boys!
Can you tell Kaiden is a little excited about opening more presents?I love Kal's sweet smile in this picture

Kaiden lending a helping hand and Kal with her new baby and stroller

Kalli story- This new baby makes crying sounds and says a few other things and every time it cries Kalli has to run the baby to her room for night night. Joe even said one night she'd get half way down the hall and remember she forget the baby's blanket and run back to grab it and turn around and run back to her room. She also has to have both of her babies sleep with her at night and I have to give each one a kiss and put them on a certain side next to her. One night I tried to put the new baby on her right side and she quickly corrected me and told me where that baby was suppose to lay. She's so funny, we just love to laugh at her cute, spunky personality!

4 comments:

Whitney said...

That is so sweet. I can't wait to buy Brynn dolls and strollers. It will be so much fun.

Jamie Hamilton said...

Little girls are so funny with their "babies." I know we always get a kick out of Allison taking care of her babies. They are SO serious about it :).

Kelli said...

You guys were busy this Christmas! Roman is looking at your blog and now he wants a train and a scooter too. By the way, my parents made us hang out in the hallway until cameras were rolling too, we made the boys do that this year, they were so patient. I'm excited to read about Kalli and her presents and playing with her girl toys, makes me excited to have a girl and see all the girl stuff she gets.

Oh, and tell Joe that if he makes Jeremiah stay up until 5am again, they can no longer be friends. I will cut the XBox cord!!! =)

Corinne said...

looks like you had a great christmas! camree got a baby like that and is obsessed with it. so cute. love the matching pj's and kali's piggy tails.