Monday, January 26, 2009

Fun at the Park

Last Thursday and Friday were just beautiful so me and the kids took full advantage of it and went to the park both days. Holly meet up with us on Friday and we had a great time. The kids enjoyed getting a lot of their built up energy out since we've been stuck inside with the cold weather. Thursday they had just turned the sand so it was so thick and hard to walk in (your fee just sunk into it). It also had a dark reddish tent to it which made the kids feet an orangish-red when we left but luckily it didn't stain their clothes or feet :). I was surprised at how compact it had become just in a day. We also remembered to bring our sand toys on Friday which was a big hit for all the kids at the park. I just love fun days at the park especially when nap time quickly follows!

They were both seriously laughing hysterically until I got the camera out and once I put it back they were back to laughing. I was so annoyed b/c I wanted to get their sweet little expressions!

Monkey See Monkey Do


They were so cute holding hands on the bridge but we just couldn't get our cameras out fast enough.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

J-E-A-L-O-U-S!
That is what I am.
If my kiddos go outside, they better have on pants, snowpants, heavy jackets, hats, scarves, gloves, etc, etc, etc. Then, it's so cold they only play for 20 minutes!
You are a lucky duck.

Holly said...

I'm so glad you called that morning, we had such a good time. The weather was perfect. Those are some good pictures.

Janis said...

Your kids are SO cute! I think I'm a little jealous too. When it gets up to 40 degrees we feel like we're having a heat wave. :)