Friday, January 23, 2009

Day 2 as a 4 year old

I realized the morning after Kaiden's birthday that I forgot to let him open his Birthday cards. So he had fun tearing into those and even carried them around days before it was his birthday. He was super excited that Great Grandma Liz and Aunt Linda and Uncle Greg sent him money. We decided we would have a fun day at Monkey Bizz with some of this money and the other money (a check) he would give it to Wal-Mart. So we got dressed and spent the afternoon at Monkey Bizz. We had never been and weren't sure what to expect but we had a lot of fun. Both kids loved running around through all of the tunnels and sliding. Since I decided against the joint birthday party we'll be going there again this Friday around 10:30 ish for a fun day with friends. I'm not worrying about cake we just want to go and have fun so if you'd like to join us we'd love to have ya! Just know there is a $4 plus change admission for kids 1 and older. Here are a few pictures from our fun afternoon there. We stayed and played so long it was nearly impossible to keep Kalli awake on the way home. She fell asleep the last few minutes and was completely out that she didn't move when I took off her shoes, and piggy tails. I just love doing fun things with the kids and seeing their adorable smiles!
He was concentrating so hard while opening the cards. I'm also curious why he was sent a pink envelope but he does say one of his favorite colors is pink so he was pretty excited.He was so excited that this card had the #4 o it. Notice the money falling out of the second picture. Once he realized he had his own money he was Mr Big Shot!

Enjoying the ball pit as any kid would
Going down the roller slide thingy. They loved this and I even went down a few times. Let's just say its not so comfortable and the heavier you are the faster you go!

Kalli was so drawn to this horse wagon. I told both of them upfront that I was not paying for them to ride rides we were there to slide. But every so often Kalli would take a break and just sit in the wagon. I gave in and let her ride it a few times. She was in heaven!Luckily this ride was broken and free...doesn't seem broken to me!One last ride on the horsies

No comments: