Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Daddy's Princess

Joe came home on Friday with a surprise for Kalli, a little pearl bracelet. He was at work walking back from a meeting with a supervisor when they passed someone selling homemade jewelry. His supervisor stopped to buy something and Joe saw a little bracelet that he thought would fit Kalli and had just the amount of money. I was probably more excited that he bought her jewelry than Kalli was but she still loved it. That's something my dad NEVER did was buy us girls jewelry. Given it would probably get rather expensive if he tried to buy 4 girls jewelry but I just think its so sweet and thoughtful and wondered if Joe would do ti for our girls. (If he didn't I would either make him or buy it myself and have him give to our daughter(s).) So needless to say I thought it was so sweet and tried to get a picture of the 2 of them together while Kalli was wearing it but Joe thought I was a dork and said no. So Kalli posed for me by herself to show off her pretty pearls.

5 comments:

dezboi said...

Now that is just cute...

Jamie Hamilton said...

Very sweet!

Holly said...

That was super sweet. She looks so cute with her bracelt on.

amy said...

I have been horrible at blogging lately. I can tell how horrible by how big Kalli has gotten. Where has the time gone? Her hair is tons longer! How cute of Joe to get her a bracelet. That had to make Kalli's day!

Brandon and Jennie said...

That was so sweet of Joe. I hope Brandon will buy our future girl jewelry. My daddy bought me a ring several years ago and I wear it everyday.