Monday, January 12, 2009

My Lilttle Princess

Tuesday Dec 30
Kalli woke up from her nap before Kaiden so I decided we would have a little girly fun together. I pulled her box of dress up stuff down and got out her new shoes and wand from CC. I asked if she wanted to put a pretty dress on and she said yes. As I pulled it out she immediately said "ohhhh princess dress!" I thought it was so cute and she just looked adorable in it. The only thing we're missing is a crown, but don't worry she'll be getting that for her birthday! She kept telling me over and over "I princess" so I think she was enjoying it just as much as I was. She really tried walking around in her shoes but they kept falling off so she finally gave up and was ready to put her normal clothes back on. But nonetheless it's a step in the right direction. I'm getting so excited that she's becoming more interested in all things princess and tells us often how she is one. We've also been enjoying many princess movies and Kaiden been a good sport about them as well. As long as there's a villain he'll just about watch any movie. I just love all this girl stuff! :)

2 comments:

Cherie' said...

She is such a little cutie!

Jessica said...

How cute. And what a great idea to have girlie time before the mean ole boys wake up :-)