Thursday, October 2, 2008

30 plus 2

Wednesday July 16
So Joe turned the big 32 today. I can't believe I'm married to such an old man! Haha! Poor guy had to go to work and school while me and Kaiden took it easy and saw a free movie at Rave. Me and the kids waited around for Joe to come home so we could ambush him with our Dollar Store silly string. In return he attacked back which Kaiden didn't enjoy nearly as much!


After our attack we ordered some Chili's to go (can't beat 50% off!) then AJ and Lisa, Phe, Katie and Tyler came to celebrate with us. My veg oil was a little old so the cupcakes didn't taste as yummy as they looked but we still had fun visiting. We even sang several times to Joe, who as you can imagine, loved every minute of it! While at the Dollar Store I let the kids each pick out a gift for Joe. Kaiden got a Mickey Mouse puzzle for himself-I mean Joe. Kalli found a small ball and kept saying ball over and over so I think that was her way of telling me she wanted to get that for Dad. Kal at least let dad open her gift but Kaiden took his right out of the bag to show Joe and then asked, "Dad can you open this for me?" Kaiden and Joe had a good time putting the puzzle together and we all had a great time visiting, that is until there was only one King race car and two boys!

Look how big baby Greyson is getting!The boys enjoying the noise makers-take a look at Tyler's face!Kalli was loving on Aunt Katie. I think she was excited to find out Katie is having a baby girl!!This is a picture from my phone of Kaiden at the movies today. On Tuesday and Wednesday they show a free movie at 10 for the summer. Today it was a choice b/t Veggie Tales and a sneak preview of a movie about flies going to space. It was pretty cute and it was also 3D. Kaiden wouldn't wear his glasses at first and when I finally talked him into it he poked himself in the eye as he was putting them on! So after a little crying he started wearing them and love how everything jumped out at us. He was so cute at first b/c he kept trying to grab the flies b/c it looked like they were right in front of us. We had a great time together and we wish Dad were there to join us on his b-day.

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Isn't it crazy!! We are getting so old! Chris was only 23 then we got married and he turned 30 this year!! And I forgot that you and I were just a day apart..I'll be 28 on the 3rd of November...YIKES!!

As for the dollar store, It's a fav in our family too...Elodie loves our weekly trips. She gets a dollar allowance once a week and loves to take her money and spend it at the dollar store.

For Christmas, my mom got all the grandkids $10 girft cards to the dollar store. They were in HEAVEN!!! I didn't even know the dollar store sold gift cards!

Please tell Aaron I say hello....so exciting that he and his wife are having a baby!!

thecaillouets said...

if you feel you've married an old man trent will be 33 in october. i'll only be 24!!!! there are benefits to marrying older, in my case trent was done with school and had a good job. happy b-day joe!!!