Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Popcorn Popping...

The reason I was rushing to get ready on Monday was to make Popcorn Balls at my mom's. Last year mom and I made some but we didn't make enough and they were so delicious we were all craving more! This year Lisa joined us and we made plenty. Lisa and I both got sick from all the sampling we did. It was a lot of fun us girls just hanging out while my kids played and Greyson slept. We mailed some to Autumn and then divided the rest between us. I brought a few to work just so I wouldn't eat them all myself! Mmmmmm sooo good!
During the second batch (we made 3!) the kids decided to join us. Kalli sat up there for a while before she decided to taste one. After that she couldn't' get enough!See that sweet smile, she's enjoying herself!
Mom popping the popcorn

We added a pack of Jello mix to the last batch to make them red. They still tasted good but I like the other ones better.

I had to get a cute picture of Greyson once he woke up. And Lisa even got him to smile for the camera. Isn't he a doll (a handsome one of course)!