Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pretty Kalli

Kalli wore one of her new dresses on Sunday and I thought she looked so cute! I know its just a simple brown dress but with her cute little tights, shoes and pig tails she was adorable. So after church we had a little photo shoot in the front yard. Hopefully she'll smile like this for our family pictures (whenever those might be)-keep your fingers crossed!

Cute action shot


Playing Peek-a-Boo behind the tree

At bed time Kalli found Kaiden's BYU hat and thought she was so cool wearing it around the house. I thought this was a cute picture of the 2 of them in their PJ's

4 comments:

Whitney said...

I love new dresses. I would much rather buy Brynn new clothes than me. They are less expensive and she is way cuter.

Covington's said...

I love the second one of Kalli by the tree. It is a great picture.

Murray Family said...

Darling pictures! She looks so cute in her dress and tights :)

Craig, Robyn, Noah and Kaiden... said...

She look so cute....I want one :-(