Sunday, October 26, 2008

TWINS!!

Me and the kids were just about to leave for the afternoon to run errands when my good friend Elizabeth called to see if I could watch the girls. She just recently had twin girls and they are precious! I was so excited b/c I haven't seen them since they were just a few days old. Even though we were on our way out I couldn't pass up the opportunity to see those adorable babies! All Elizabeth had to do was run to walmart and refill their prescriptions (they have reflex) and update their insurance info and she'd be back. We obviously didn't want my kiddos breathing and touching all over them especially since they're just getting over colds so we left the girls in my room while they slept. Kaiden and Kalli insisted we go in a few times just to check on them and make sure they were okay. Luckily they slept the whole time and were perfect little angels. I even got to kiss on them just a little while Kaiden and Kalli were eating lunch. Once Elizabeth got back Kaiden told her that she left her babies here...like she would just forget those girls-especially since she waited 5 years for them!! I had Kaiden take a picture of me and ELizabeth and then she took one of me and the twins to document their first baby sitting experience. I also added a few shots of the kids during lunch. Elizabeth also brought us some Halloween cookies which the kids (and myself) really enjoyed!
Does this girl look good or what?!?! Seriously she just had twins not even a month ago!!
Me with Grace and Natalie I think Kalli was a little startled
I'm not sure what this face is all about!
Kalli in her cute new shirt. I'll probably have her wear this to the pumpkin patch tomorrow to. She looked so cute, and so did my little man.

I thought Kaiden did a pretty good job taking this pic

5 comments:

Kristen C said...

I am so excited that you put pictures up of Elizabeth and the girls!!!

Jamie Hamilton said...

Wow,Elizabeth and the girls look great. I've been wondering how they've been doing but didn't want to bother her b/c I know they must have their hands full! I'm jealous that you got to babysit :)

Trimble said...

LOVE her shirt! If I ever have a little girl I'm in trouble, I will spend SOOO much money on their adorable clothes!

Jill Britt said...

Oh my gosh, Elizabeth looks great!

Lori O said...

pass my congratulations along to elizabeth. i hadn't heard that she had the babies. Yay for them!!!