Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tuesday Letters

We're reading The Wednesday Letters for our book club this month. I just finished it and to be honest it was very sad and depressing at times. But it was still a great book and I highly recommend it. After putting it down it made me want to be a better person, wife, mother, daughter, sister and friend. I cried my eyes out the last few chapters and it made me really think about forgiveness. It's not always easy to do but everyone deserves to be forgiven. I know I have made many mistakes in my life and treated others in not the most Christ-like way and if I want the chance to be forgiven of my shortcomings then I need to do the same for others. Anyway I loved the book and since I FINALLY got my NEW CAMERA!!! I wanted to post my first pictures. Monday night I checked the mail after the kids were asleep and they had an envelope from Auntie Autumn. I let them open it on Tuesday hence Tuesday Letters. It was so cute to see how excited they were to have their very own letter with their name on it (Kaiden was more excited than Kalli but she's just easy to please if Kaiden is happy). I read them their letters and then it was off to bring Kaiden to school. Just thought I'd post their cute pictures and say Yea no more camera phone for me! We got the Canon SD790. It's perfect for me and my everyday uses. It's small, compact and easy to throw in my bag or put in my pocket. It was worth working both Fri and Sat night last weekend to pay for it!

1 comment:

Jason Wright said...

So glad you enjoyed The Wednesday Letters! Even if it did make you cr a bit :)

Cute kids you've got there!