Monday, October 13, 2008

Playing in the Rain

Sunday Sept 21
What kid doesn't like playing in the rain? My kids had a blast this day. They didn't stay out as long as they wanted to b/c it was a little chilly but they enjoyed the time they had. U can see how much fun they had in their cute smiling faces! I wish I had more energy and maybe I would have been out there with them... but there's a big part of me that is just comfortable in my dry chair enjoying them having so much fun.
Don't mind the kids in their clothes, especially Kalli. They are wearing 'Gege's house clothes'. I keep old hand-me-down clothes at her house b/c it never fails if they're there they'll get dirty or wet. It's just a matter of time! So basically the purple romper...not a favorite of mine but Kalli can make anything look cute! Sorry for all the pictures but I couldn't pick just a few so I posted almost all of them!
On their way out!

I think this picture is so funny. Is Kalli trying to drink the splashes??

Kalli found something else to keep her entertainedI guess Kaiden need to take his shirt off to show his muscles off better??

4 comments:

Whitney said...

kids are so carefree. This rain storm looks like so much fun.

Trimble said...

So much fun! I wish we got rain like that. :)

annie said...

i love these pictures. it makes me sad for my kids b/c whenever it rains here my kids always want to play in it but lately its just to freaking cold to play in so i don't let them. my poor deprived kids!

Bruni Bunch said...

These pictures are priceless. I love them. What fun!!!