Wednesday, October 8, 2008

More Cute Pics of Greyson


Greyson is such a cutie! I just love this little guy! He definitely has the Saxon nose and Aaron's butt chin. But he seems to be long like Lisa and has her finger toes. The other day Lisa and Greyson were here for dinner and Joe had Kaiden ask, "Aunt Lisa why does baby Greyson have a bum on his chin?" It was so funny. Lisa doesn't think butt chin sounds as cute as dimple chin but what does she know?! I unfortunately don't get to hold lil Greyson often without Kalli and Kaiden begging (or screaming) saying it's their turn. Kal was a little rough (to say the least) the first few times she was around him but I think she's gotten a lot better. She even has practice now that she has her own baby fully equipped with a paci and bottle. Kaiden just loves Greyson and always wants to go and visit to see 'Baby Greyson'. I'm so glad we live close by that we're able to see him often. It's also been a lot of fun having Lisa home during the day so we can hang out more. On a sad note Greyson goes into surgery tomorrow b/c of a hernia. I know Lisa is a little worried (no doubt) but I know he'll be just fine. Good luck Greyson and mommy!

Kalli holding Greyson for the first time. Now she even puts a pillow on her lap all by herself to hold him!

Kaiden's first time, Kalli patiently waiting for her next turn.

StreeeetchSoft kissesProud Gege

4 comments:

Whitney said...

What a sweet little baby. I thought my little one was little. But they grow up so fast.

Trimble said...

What a cutie!

Joan said...

cute baby!
Robin it was coffee call --- Loved that place! I hate it when they tear down old buildings that have pizzaz so they can build something like ... Walmart. Guh!

Jamie Hamilton said...

He sure is cute. You Saxons make some cute babies : )
I hope his surgery goes well. I know that must be scary for Aaron and Lisa.