Monday, October 27, 2008

Sweatin to the Oldies

So after Trunk-or-Treat on Friday Joe and I dropped the kids off at my parents and went to our own Halloween Party. It was in honor of my good friend Wendy and her finance, Kevin (I'm in their wedding this March). Joe and I are pretty lame and have never dressed up together before so I was especially excited b/c Joe had no excuse to back out! We decided to dress up as Richard Simmons and one of his fat lady side kicks. It was pretty amusing! We both had a lot of fun walking through Wal-Mart trying to find the perfect tacky shirt for Joe's costume and other odds and ends to make our costumes just right. I only wish I could have found some shimmery, sequin shorts! But I think we were happy with the overall result and Joe was probably grateful by the end of the night for the extra padding b/c it was cold! (it was mainly an outside party) With that being said here are the pictures...pretty funny if you ask me!
Me, Joe, Wendy and Kevin 'Sweatin to the Oldies' with good ole Richard!Mrs Karin and Mr Danny (Wendy's parents) I about died when I saw them, I hardly recognized them! They looked so good!Wendy, me, and JillThe Bridesmaids (minus Christiana and Anna)
Me, Blaine, Jessica, Wendy, Lauren, & Jill

Blaine was Sarah Palin-she looked so much like her it was crazy! She would give Tina Fey a run for her money!

7 comments:

Covington's said...

OMG that is too funny. You and Joe pulled it off pretty good. Tell Joe that I love the tights. His legs looked nice and muscular !!! LOL !!!!

Huffaker Family said...

Your kids costumes look so cute. I love Kalli's cute tights. They are getting so big. You and Joe look hillarious. I love your shiny flesh color tights. At our adult party me and Matt went as Buddy the Elf and Santa because of my big belly. It was so funny. I made him some yellow shiney tights - he won't let me post the pictures though.

Trimble said...

The shiny tights are my favorite!

7 Baldwin's said...

OK that is awesomely awesome!!!! The chest hair is just icing on the awesome cake!!!! SWEET!!!!!!

Jamie Hamilton said...

Those are some sweet costumes!

Bruni Bunch said...

How funny!!! I love to see friends dressed up at Halloween.

Lacey said...

You guys look AWESOME! Is that Sarah Palin your standing next to? LOL!