Thursday, October 2, 2008

A Friendly Visit


Friday June 27
Shortly after our vacation life started to get back to normal...but you know me, I can't stay put for long! I took the kids over to my friend Leah's house for a visit with her little girl Amelia. We had a nice lunch and my friend, Elizabeth, from Pennsylvania was also able to stop by as well. We all had a good time and even Kalli behaved herself with the baby around. For those of you who don't know, Kalli can be quite rough at times- to say the least! But Amelia survived and lived to see another day!
Kalli trying to give Amelia kisses

2 comments:

Kelli said...

I thought you'd abandoned your blog! But I'm impressed, you even updated the background, which by the way is super cute, love the Halloween picture! We got Roman an elephant costume for this year =) No idea what to do for Hayden. I'm glad to see you catching up, good luck with that!

Huffaker Family said...

I am so jealous of your trip!! It looks like you had fun. I miss the beach.

We actually have turned in our green Honda for a Toyota Sienna Mini Van. We did it - we are officially a van family. It took Matt some getting used to but I love it and we needed it for baby #3.

Your kids costumes are adorable!! I am so excited for Halloween.