Thursday, October 2, 2008

Beautiful Blue

Sunday July 27
For some reason beyond me I woke up early from my Sunday afternoon nap. Since both kids were still sleeping i decided to paint my nails, I guess I had a crazy hair b/c the color I chose was blue. Yes I'm probably wait too old to have blue nails but I thought it would be fun. Well of course I'm barely getting started and both kids wake up. Thanks to my sister, Carmen, Kaiden loves getting his nails painted. Since she's moved away he hasn't had the opportunity for a manicure in a while. He was begging for me to paint his nails blue too so I told him I'd only do one. Well monkey see monkey do and Kalli was insisting that I paint hers too (she has very distinctive grunts and she was shoving her hands in my face-that gave it away!) Kalli was concentrating so hard on what I was doing. And since she was being so still I decided to paint all of her nails. They looked so cute. Little chubby hands with blue nails. So probably not my #1 pick of nail color for my little girl's first manicure, but it's not like this was planned remember? Well when Kaiden noticed that Kalli had ALL of her nails painted he HAD to have all of his done too! It was only fair so I agreed but told him right before it was time to leave to our friend's house (Holly and Joel's) we would have to take it off with no whining! I made him sign our agreement in blood :)and began painting. Since Nana was there I had her take a few pictures b/c I knew Joe would refuse too! I'm so bad! ;)

No comments: