Monday, October 6, 2008

LSU Game Day

Saturday August 30
This was LSUs first game and even though we were just hanging around the house the kids sported their LSU gear. We had a relaxing day just hanging out at the house but I had planned to go into work later on that afternoon. Well lucky for me Chili's actually closed around 3 pm b/c of the storm that was moving through, Hurricane Gustav. More on that to come another day. Well the kids looked so cute in their LSU outfits I had to take a few pictures. I took them with my cell phone b/c Kalli lost the battery and well we still haven't found it or bought a new one. I'm seriously going crazy without a camera! But it's making my catching up on blogging go a lot faster!

I love this picture! This is their favorite spot in our house, looking out the big front windows to the main road. The kids love to watch dad go to work in the morning and come home in the afternoon. They love to watch any 'sirens' pass by or just watch all the different cars and trucks drive past. Anyone who comes over usually get welcomed with by Kaiden and Kalli watching them out the window the entire time. This day they were watching dad mow the grass. I haven't gotten any pictures of our van but you can see it out the window. Pretty sweet eh??

2 comments:

Kristen C said...

Robin, do you work at Chili's? I worked for Chili's for six years, all through college and awhile after college.

Trimble said...

Adorable!