Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Farewell to Nana

Tuesday Oct 7
Nana was leaving for her boot camp training on Tues Oct 7 so mom prepared a great meal on Sunday afternoon. We all enjoyed having dinner together and being together as a family...well all of us except Nana. I don't know what her deal was but she was in the most miserable mood ever. Snapping at everyone for no reason. Maybe she was just nervous and scared about leaving but anyway she wasn't exactly pleasant to be around the last few days she was here. Hopefully her attitude will change some while she's gone and she'll learn to appreciate her family a little more once she's back. Don't get me wrong I miss her and I enjoyed when it was just us together b/c we'd talk about all sorts of things but I think she has a lot of growing up to do. Anyway here are a pictures of Kalli at dinner and a few random shots. Unfortunately Nana's attitude rubbed off on my kids b/c they were pretty grouchy her last day and could care less about taking pics or hugging Nana bye. We'll get to see her at Christmas though and I'm excited to hear about her crazy stories when she starts to send letters or makes phone calls.


I had to post this picture my mom took of my dad. This was during the Sunday morning session of Conferance. My dad was 'listening' to Conferance while 'writing' Autumn a letter. I don't think he was very productive on either one!


No comments: