Thursday, October 2, 2008

CopyCat and Busted Knee

Thursday July 17
Yesterday while blow drying my hair Kalli kept coming in and out of the bathroom. Once I was done she decided she needed to do her hair too. I thought it was so cute that she was copying me. She wouldn't settle for just pretending either, the hair dryer HAD to be on. She has also been getting my lotion out and wanting me to put some in her hands so she can rub it on her legs and arms just like mom! I guess I really need to watch what I'm doing in front of her!

My brother, Aaron, had knee surgery on Thursday due to previous injuries from motocross. Me and the kids stopped by today with some balloons, toys and food. I think it was a little hard for the kids to understand that Uncle Aaron couldn't rough house with them, especially Kalli. She kept trying to climb all over him and was very curious about his blue bandage. Besides his fall this morning he's doing really well. Kalli didn't want to be in the picture so it was just the two look-a-likes.

7 comments:

Murray Family said...

I love the blow dryer pics! So adorable. And Aaron and Kaiden do look so much alike!

thecaillouets said...

brooklyn has to dry her hair and lotion up too. now she has started with brushing her teeth just like me and costantly wanting to wash her hands like trent. it's amazing what they pick up on.

Jill Britt said...

How on earth do you blog so much at a time?! It seems like whenever I check there are always 5 new posts from you and I check fairly often! And you have 2 kids, wow!

Lacey said...

My FIL just had knee replacement surgery! Crazy! Hope Aaron gets on his feet soon..dang motorcycles..I knew they would catch up with him soon enough..crazy he's still into that!! He's got a baby on the way!

Kelli said...

I love your pics of Kalli copying you. I have one of Roman trying to flat iron his hair, it makes Jeremiah so proud =)I hope your brother feels better soon, surgery sucks!

The Awesome Rawsons said...

Sadie puts her contact lens in and brushes her face with my powder brush and tries to floss her teeth. I didn't know she was watching me so close!

Jamie Hamilton said...

Kalli is super cute! Allison likes the lotion, too but she calls it ocean and always tries to eat it so I have to keep it well hidden.