Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkin Patch- Round 2

Tonight we made an attempt to go to a different Pumpkin Patch about 1/2 an hour away. A few of our friends had gone and said there was a lot more things for the kids to do. Well me and the kids were a little late leaving and then we got stuck in traffic on the way there. Some wreck on the interstate caused a lane on both sides to be closed down. With all that said we got there and they were pretty much shutting down for the night. The people were very nice and still let us walk around and the pet the animals. The kids didn't' seem to care at all and loved running up and down all the hills and playing in the pumpkin field. It started getting dark pretty quick so the pictures didn't come out as great as I was hoping for. But the kids really like seeing the animals and Kalli enjoyed petting them more than Kaiden. There was a turkey there that gobbled so loud and Kaiden kept saying it was barking. Speaking of turkey I can't wait for Thanksgiving! :)

These little bunnies were so soft and cute

Right as Kalli was leaning down to pet the chicks the turkey gobbled and it scared her so bad she didn't' want to pet them anymore.

We were able to catch up with the goat and pet him while he snacked on some pumpkins before dinner timeThe kids tried to pet the sheep but they were a little more shy
I told you Kalli had fun at the petting zoo!

5 comments:

Nathan Britt said...

Hey, I know that pig. So does Joe. Wish I was invited. I missed out!

7 Baldwin's said...

What fun pictures! And I so know your pain about the whole child chasing you around with a book and you look back and think "Why does other stuff even matter!" Anyways- your kids are sooo cute and I love all the pictures you post...

amy said...

Cute pictures of the kids. Looks like a fun pumpkin patch...even if there are mean turkeys. Kalli has hair long enough to put in pig tails now...so cute!!

Lacey said...

How fun..where did you guys go? We'd love to take the girls tomorrow.

P.S- I'll email you once Chris and all my family leave town next Tuesday. It's pretty crazy until all the family goes home! It would be so fun to get together!
And you should look into my SIL Regina taking your guy's family pictures...I know she is taking the Britt's soon. She's awesome!

Craig, Robyn, Noah and Kaiden... said...

Oh Kalli's little pig tails look so adorable!!!!